See Segment 1 class schedule below ⬇
*November 9 -December 21 6-8pm M/W
*April 4 - May 16 6-8pm Tu/Th
*Nov 1 - Dec 15 Tu/Th 6pm-8pm
*Jan 24 - March 2 Tu/Th 6-8pm
*April 10 - May 19 M/W 6-8pm
*July 31 - Aug 17 M/Tu/W/Th 8-10am
*Oct 18 - Nov 22 Tu/Th 3pm-5pm
*Feb 14 - March 23 Tu/Th 3-5pm
*June 12 - June 27 M/Tu/W/Th 9:15am - 11:15am
*Sept 12 - Oct 24 6-8pm M/W
*June 12 - June 29 M/Tu/W/Th 8am-10am
Benefits To Choosing ABC Training and Testing as your Teen Driver Education Provider
- We offer after school, evening and weekend driving appointments.
- No extra cost to retake the State of Michigan written exam.
- No extra cost to make up missed class time.
- When necessary, ABC will provide 1 extra driving lesson at no cost. Additional lessons are available at affordable prices.
- ABC's instructors are highly qualified and provide friendly, professional instruction.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
Contracts & Applications
Teen Driver Education Segment 1 Contract
Teen Driver Education Segment 2 Contract
Teen Segment 1 Driver Education $345
Students must be at least 14 years 8 months old by the first day of class. The Segment 1 course consists of a minimum of 24 hours of classroom instruction, 6 hours of behind the wheel instruction and 6-12 hours of in car observation time.
Sign up for Segment 1 (PDF)
Sign up for Segment 1 (web form)
Teen Segment 2 Driver Education $55.00
Students must posses a Level 1 Learners Permit for at least 3 months and have logged a minimum of (30) hours driving time with two (2) hours of night time driving. Segment 2 consists of three (3), 2 hour classroom sessions.
Sign up for Segment 2 (PDF)
Sign up for Segment 2 (web form)